Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mom's bday @ ATC






We celebrated my mom's birthday last March 3 at Alabang Town Center, which is so accessible to us via Daang Hari.  We had late breakfast at Pancake House while waiting for my sister Klaire with her family.  Then we had lunch at Gerry's grill and Trina is so sleepy that time, she kept on crying.  Finally she fell asleep when the food was being served.

We had also our nails cleaned at Nail Tropics located at Level 1 of Rustan's A;abang, my mom had her head and leg massage, i had manicure and pedicure and my sister had nail spa.  I like better the service of CANS at Makati.

We strolled after our nails done, then had merienda at Shakey's, we ate as if we did not eat lunch!hehehehe!!That's how celebrated my mom's bday!

Hope more next time bonding with my mom and my sister.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment